Client Inspired Services and Personalized Attention
At MI3 we customize our services to fit our clients’ needs. We work with our clients to understand their goals, budget, timing, and expectations. MI3’s team applies its experience, knowledge, and the best ideas to design a geologic and subsurface engineering plan that fit each project’s specific needs.
We care about your company, your project, and your success. Your company is not just another name in our list. When we commit to a client, we treat our client’s assets as if they are our own assets.
MI3 Petroleum Engineering provides a complete range of engineering, geological and economic evaluation services. Included in these services are:
- Integrated reservoir modeling for conventional, unconventional and EOR projects       Geological and petrophysical integration
- Well testing design and analyses
- Shale oil EOR modeling
- Oil & Gas Reserves and Resources evaluation: PRMS, SEC.
- Acquisition and divestiture evaluations
- Oil & Gas property appraisals       Asset valuation
- Reserves optimized auditable OPEX Model
- Technically supported reserves volumes and processes
- Carbon management and impact in reserves estimations
- Field Development Plan (FDP) - Integrating subsurface and surface.       Optimization and economics
- Project economic analysis
- Portfolio analysis/Reserves integration
- Contract operator       Technical, Operating and Back Office Operator services
Black oil/ compositional simulation
Cost and risk assessment
Production / Facilities management
Land / Legal
Geology & Reservoir Engineering
Procure and maintain equipment
Regulatory filing and compliance
Liaison for oil & gas sales
Please do not hesitate to contact us to help and support your future projects together with our qualified team.